The Department of Justice is seeking feedback on the development of a new Disability Inclusion Action Plan.
What's this about?
Section 12 of the Disability Inclusion Act 2014 (NSW) requires each public authority to develop a Disability Inclusion Action Plan (DIAP). The DIAP will outline the steps that the Department of Justice will take to promote disability inclusion in our services, policies programs and employment.
The plan focuses on improving outcomes in the Department of Justice in four key areas for people with disability. These are:
- Developing positive community attitudes and behaviours
- Creating liveable communities
- Supporting access to meaningful employment
- Improving access to mainstream services through better systems and processes.
Have your say
Department of Justice is inviting public submission from all interested stakeholders. Your feedback will play an important role in informing the Department of Justice new Disability Inclusion Action Plan. Download the submission form [DOCX, 143kb] to provide feedback on the four key areas.
People with disability are encouraged to participate. If you require an alternative please use any of the contact details below. If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, email or contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS).
View the current plan
There are four ways to submit your feedback:
Have your say by 21 September 2018.
- Email the completed submission form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02 8688 7507 (NRS TTY/Voice:133 677 or Speak & Listen 1300 555 727)
- Fax: 02 8688 9626
- Mail: Department of Justice
Locked Bag 5111