Department of Police and Justice Annual Report 2013-14
This report highlights the department’s achievements and initiatives in the 2013-14 financial year.
The report addresses each of the department's 13 Strategic Directions as outlined in the department's Strategic Framework 2012-14.
- Effective and efficient crime prevention
- Diversionary programs without compromising community safety
- Effective and efficient interventions and programs addressing risk factors for re-offending
- Effective management and supervision of offenders in the community
- Safe, secure and humane management of offenders in custody
- High quality client services
- Accessible, high quality information and community education
- Timely and effective resolution of disputes, civil and criminal matters
- Law reform, and evidence based justice policy and research
- Business-focused corporate services via centres of excellence
Support for vulnerable participants in the justice system
- Representation and management of life matters for individuals
- Promotion and protection of rights
Reading the report online
The Department of Police and Justice Annual Report 2013-14 is available in PDF format.
Department of Police and Justice Annual Report 2013-14 [PDF 4.9 MB]